Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:18:54 -0700
Wow--that was fast! Thanks to Renee and Francine for the great info.
I'm checking the FML everyday for new stuff, so I will definitely stay
tuned.

Second item of business--as BIG pointed out-it's the 25th of the month
and the fur kids and I have picked the winner of my Weasel Winning
Mini-lottery. Congratulations to the Michigan Ferret Rescue!

I don't have an e-mail address for you but if Lori B. is reading this,
could you please send me the e-mail address so I can double check the
mailing address I have for you?? Thanks!

Amy and the Fuzzy Bunch