Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:58:24 -0800
Hello, all! Just got a call today from my #1 source for my rescues. She
started the conversation with the line "I know you can't take them,
but..."  Now how did she know I can't take any more? I thought that
was very presumptious (?) of her. Unfortunately, she is right. I'm at
my limit at 10 (until that winning lottery ticket comes my way, that
is :) !) and she has in her possession 3 little kids that need home(s).
Although #13 is my favorite #...No! I can't do it :(

Don't know all the details but do know it's 2 girls and a boy, 2 are
2yrs, the other 1 yr. I may stop by her work tomorrow to actually
see them (BIG mistake!) I'll get all their stats, if possible--vaccs
status, ADV tested? etc.

If you think you may be interested and live in the Buffalo, NY area,
please send me an e-mail and I can try and help you answer any
questions or give you my contacts' #.

Please help me find them a home, because my will power is pretty much
non-existant and my boyfriend may be looking to re-home ME!!!

Dooks to all!
Amy F.