From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2006 22:53:16 EDT
Hello Deo.  Yes I did get to see some of the video on the puter.  Our
puter would only take some of it and it was sometimes fuzzy.  It was real
cool.  Everyone could tell TItus cause he is different and our hoomin
took him out early to introduce him to everyone.  Of course all the
models loved Lilly Angel.  Yes the other ferrets looked real good out
there.  Oh!  I must say I need to give kisses and poligies to Dr Karen.
The other hoomin models forgot to tell her to let me be upside down first
so I could figure where I was and then hold me up to show my new outfit.
I got a very lost feeling looking at all the hoomins so many times and
when she did not let me get see upside down when going out I bit her.
Not hard, but just enough to let her know I was upset.  She is such a
nice hoomin and I really did not want to do that, but I had to let her
know I was upset.

The Kim hoomin took Titus down the runway.  He just loves to be carried
so he can see every thing.  Joshua looked real neat in his parka.  He is
such a laid back gentleman he just took in all the attention.  I really
loved my Pink outfit.  Oh have to thank the Shannan hoomin as she gave me
my own purple tank top with my name in sparkles on the front.  My hoomins
shows me off all the time in it now.  My name sparkles when the sun hits
it.  Hoomins says it is like the sparkle in my eyes when I am happy.

Did you get to meet the big beautiful white boy.  He sure was cute and
very good at modeling.  Oh my he is so large.  Even bigger than Joshua
or TItus were before they went to vets to get what our hoomins called
snipped.  Since I am deaf I could not hear his name, but Oh my he sure
is beautiful.  His paws were so big I bet he could even twirl me on his
belly like Titus does with Lilly Angel.  I weight almost a pound more
than she does.  Have you ever tried to twirl a ferret on your belly?
Titus did it to me when I was younger, but I am to heavy so I play butt
tag with him.  I sure do love to tease him.  He is fun to do that too.  I
wish we could have had chance to meet more than just passing each other
on the runway.  I saw you in the hammie with another ferret and got upset
till one of the hoomis said it was your sister.  SHe is cute.There were
so many hoomins there and we did have to work modeling.  Maybe next year.
Hope you had a safe trip home.  Our hoomin took a long time and stopped a
whole lot.  We got to get out lots of times to play in the playpen.  Boy
did the hoomins in the rest dens love us.  Our hoomin stopped to use the
litter corners and to let us out for exersize.  we got fresh water every
time too.  I loved our travel den.  It had what hoomin calls triple bunk
beds.  Lilly Angel loved the top one and I slept with her a few times.
When I tried to sleep with Titus he wanted to play and tried to twirl me
a few times.  Not much room in there to do that so I went up to top.
Hammie was to small for him with us two in it so he slept in the middle
one by himself.  Joshua like the bottom one cause it was close to the
poop corner and food.  Lazy old poop.  He just layed in the hammie and
ate and drank off the door bowls.  HEHE I crawled over him to get to the
bowls instead of going to the floor.  He tried to curl up around me and
go to sleep.  He loves to snuggle with Lilly Angel most of the time.
So I went up top.  Titus kept waking up and was board so he would keep
biting and rattling the door.  Sure could feel him even from the top
hammie.  He sure is a funny guy.  He is deaf, but every time he would
start digging at the door our hoomin would put on the music vibrator.
Titus loved it and he went back in his hammie and went to sleep.  I did
not like it so I layed under Lilly Angel so I could not feel it.

Our hoomin says I have to get off puter so catch you next time.

Your friend
Leah