From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 09:01:17 -0700
Hi David:

I haven't posted to you yet privately or on the FML in regards to your
losses because I am just lost for words.  I keep shaking my head thinking,
how could this have happened.  I really don't know what to say, I still
am shocked at what happened to your poor babies.  All I can say is that I
sincerely hope she gets what she deserves and you hit her right where it
counts in the pocketbook.  I can't believe that someone would do such a
thing over ladybugs.  I am so sorry for the loss of your precious babies.
The tears were just flowing when my husband and I read your post.  I hope
as someone else mentioned in one of the posts on the FML I believe it was
yesterday that you get your landlords permission to let everyone else in
the building know about her and so that they can keep an eye on their pets
should something like this happen again, God forbid that it should, and in
the hopes that maybe you can do something about this incident.  Perhaps
maybe charge her, I am from Canada so I don't know what the laws are like
in the US.

Again our hearts go out to you and we are all so sorry here.  May God
Bless.

Hugs,
Rosie & The Fabulous '4' (Maxi, Maxine, Booger & Buddy)