From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:01:55 -0400
Nero, my ruby eyed yellow , has had this horrible ear wax, ear mud (more
like it problem) all his life, but really only in one ear.  the other one is
pretty clean and none of the other five have anything in their ears (or
their head, but that is another matter :-)).  Any ideas?  I really feel bad
cleaning them because it is like tar and I don't want to push the goop
further down.

thanks

beckers
--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch