From:
Erin Kydd {{FREAK}} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 06:55:18 -0500
Hello all, I subscribed to that FOBFerret group yesterday thinking that
it was just another news letter type thing you get once a day.  I was
certainly wrong!!!!!  When I just logged on and got to my mail my jaw
dropped!  I had a hundred and fourteen messages.  All were from that
FOBFerrets group well all but one my ferret digest.  I quickly unsubscribed
thats soooo out of control!!!!!!!!!!!  So beware if you subscribe to that
list if you don't like all that e-mail cluttering up your mail box.....

<3 Erin & Family

[Moderator's note: The first few days certainly were crazy, but it seems
to be quieting down a bit and discussing ferret-related material lately.
Digest mode is also available.  No, it's not quite like the FML, but I
don't think it was intended to be.  BIG]