Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:05:02 -0500
Hi everyone, its me again.  Well thanx to all the advice I recieved in the
letters regarding Snowie's food-digging problem, she finally stopped.....
Until today.

I went and checked on her and noticed that it seemed she was eating her
food super fast (as in, Mommy feeds her and within 30 secs its all gone).
I took the top part of her cage off the bottom thing that catches all stray
litter etc, and inside it there was more food than I thought I had ever fed
her before!  I have decided that I need one of those automatic feeders that
attach to the side of the cage.  I'm not sure if any stores around here
have them so if anyone knows of any websites that sell them or by any
chance has yet some more advice for me, I'd appreciate it more than you'll
ever know.  Snowie is my new baby and I love her to death.  One small food
problem would never change that but it does get kinda hard.

Thank you,
Carrie and Snowie :)