Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 00:00:09 -0500
Hi everyone.  I recently posted a question on how to get rid of fleas and
several people told me to use flea drops such as Advantage.  I was told to
get the kind for small cats.  I went to the store today although I found no
Advantage, I did find many other things that are similar.  I bought Hartz
brand flea and tick drops for cats and kittens.  It is a 3 month supply
with 3 applicators in the box.  I'm just wondering if this is completely
safe for ferrets before I even attempt to use it on Snowie.  Also, if it
is safe, about how much should I use on her?  I'm not sure if its necessary
to use the entire amount contained in 1 applicator on a ferret, but then
again, I could be wrong.

Thank you all for all the help you have given me so far.

Sincerely,
Carrie and Snow-butt :)