From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:19:10 EST
Just wanted to notify in advance, in the next 72 hours my new domain name
will take effect., and I will be changing email addresses.  you can still
reach me here, but prefer to use the new ones!  my domain is
www.mystyxcritters.com

for kit inquiries, and general ferret stuff like my email lists, the new
addy is [log in to unmask]

for ferret rescue and paypal it will change to:

again this is only a forewarning, it hasn't happened yet.  But I didn't
want my very important friends and contacts to think we've vanished.
thanks for your time!

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
Visit the Ferret Giving Tree and help shelter fuzzies in need!
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html