From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 12:44:09 EDT
You can copy the following URL to see the many items we have up for sale
on eBay this week.  They close Sunday.

In the lot there are fabulous Christmas/Yule print & fleece hammock and
sleepsack sets.  KoKopelli fleece print, with warm faux wool liners...a
small faux wool sleepsack, Tree ornaments and statues.  You're sure to
find something to like here!  IF not, we can make custom orders to fit
your cage sizes and number of ferrets just copy this link to get to our
seller list...

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mystyx_rescue
&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Kim Wolf