From:
Sherry White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 06:51:40 -0300
My guys too will too kinda "swish" their tail around when they go toobin'.
Sometimes when I have my hand under Jades's baby blankie and move my hand
around he will peek under and swish his tail.

This is a first, (Jade's tail, not the water sharing)......Last night while
sharing a glass of water with Jade and Daisy, Jade being the dominant one,
(must be a male thing), ;o) likes his drink first and when Daisy comes
within X amount of distance, Jade's tail will swish, the closer Daisy gets
the faster he will swish.  Neat!

One thing I have always noticed about Jade is he does not like his tail
being touched lightly, you can hold it, but just don't touch it lightly,
he kinda jerks it right away.  Is this common?

Something Jade LOVES is getting a good bum scratchin', do that, and he will
be your friend for life.  Daisy she loves a good back rubbin'.  She also
love to give kisses, she just wants to kiss your whole face.  Jade seems to
only kiss moi, so I feel kinda special, I have yet to see him kiss another
instead of a nip.

Jadesun)
@-->-->--
A rose for you,