From:
Lifelace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:06:43 EST
Hello fellow ferret lovers,

I've heard people mentioned in the past to buy scraps of carpet to line the
cages.  I was at the supermarket the other day and they had floor mats on
sale for $1.99.  So I bought five pieces of them.  I cut them up to fit
perfectly in the cages.  They worked out great.  Since I couldn't find the
measuring tape, I used masking tape to measure where I needed to cut, I
basically made an outline.  I used heavy duty scissors.  I just thought I
would pass along the tip..... Happy Dooking...... Oh I used only 3 mats and
I will be using the scraps for the ramps.

Aimee