From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:39:06 -0600
I will be in Portland for the next couple of days.  It may be difficult for
me to check my email once I am there, so I encourage Portand ferret geeks
to let each other know if they want to meet me, which would probably be
safer than email requests.  I will attempt to see everyone who asks, but,
time is a factor, and it becomes first asked, first visited until I run out
of time.  I apologized to the few Seattle people I couldn't visit because
of time restrictions.  Ooops, did I say ferret geek?  I meant Ferret
People.  Honest.  ;-)

After Portland, a quick visit with my Vancouver friends, then down to
LA/SD, Denver and home.  And I am looking forward to home, having been on
the road for the last 2 months.  I miss my fuzzy butts; I have been told
that Foster is starting a gradual decline, and at his advanced age, it
worries me, so I want to get home as soon as possible.  Everyone else is
doing fine.

BTW, I really do have 21 ferrets and the litter bills to prove it.  Yes,
they do mostly eat meat (making the ones I've raised from kits rather
large), including poultry and frozen mice, they really do roll over and
fetch and "beg" like dogs, and they really do only hit the box about 80% of
the time, for which I am mostly thankful.  Maybe 20% unthankful.....

Bob C sans 21 Fuzzy Turnovers (Missing Ballistic)