Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:16:23 -0400
> _In Memory of Russ_ (http://carpetsharksink.com/russ.html)

Wow, thank you so much!! I've always wanted to put a face on Russ.
All these years and no face. I regret not getting to know him better
than what I did. We've lost a few loved ones from the FML over the
past couple years. This is one individual I do have some regets about.
I wish I had let him know how much I appreciated his role in our
communty. He was always there on lists throughout the years just a
keystroke away from those that had questions about ferrets and from
those that just needed a little support. I'll miss you dear man ...