Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 03:48:50 -0700
>From:    Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Olympics!
>
>As everyone knows, the Summer Olympics are in full swing.
>
>Of these activities, which would your Fuzzy-Butt win a Gold, Silver
>or Bronze medal?

Biting; The Romanator!
Carpet Digging And Tunneling; Bugsy Malone for carpet digging, The
                   Romanator for tunneling (under the spikey vinyl
                   carpet runners no less)
Climbing; Crystal
Cuddling; Fizzle
Dancing; Crystal
Dooking; Roman
Escape Artist; Faylene, spent a whole day outside, but never got off
               the front porch!
Exploring; Windy
Fighting;Bugsy Malone and Roman
Flying; Crystal
Hiding; Crystal
Hunting; Crystal and Roman
Jumping;Crystal
Kissing; Faylene, Fizzle and Roman
Lick Lick Lick Chomp; Windy
Loving; Fizzle
Mousing; Roman, Bugsy Malone, Crystal, Windy, Fizzle
Peeing And Pooping; See above and add Faylene
Poofing; Tail hairs only- Roman
Running; Roman, Crystal, Bugsy Malone
Sleeping; Faylene
Stashing; Windy
Stealing; Windy, Crystal
Stink Eye; ME, when they miss the maze of newspapers I have as potty
           stops!
Swimming; Roman snorkels
Trouble Making; Roman
Wrestling; Roman and Bugsy Malone with each Other, Crystal with me

>Enter your Fuzzy-Butt's name, along side of the activity.
>If an activity is not shown, add it to the list.

Cheers,
Kim

please visit :
for ferret help and info: