From:
Jennifer Coyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 16:08:54 -0700
Hi Everybody- hope everyone and their fuzzies are happy and healthy!!

I think that this whole intro idea is great, but I guess I was a little slow
in responding :O).

Okay, I'll start with myself.  I'm a certified veterinary technician that
works at a local animal clinic here in Mesa, Arizona.  The veterinarians
that I work with are really great and are very knowledgeable in dogs, cats
and ferts.  I have gone to 4 years of pre-vet medicine, but decided to get
certified as a vet tech, then continue my education (last 3years) later to
become a vet.  I enjoy my job immensely, but aspire to eventually become a
doctor that specializes in small exotic animals, especially my fave,
fuzzballs.

Anyhoo, enough about me. Most importantly, let's talk about my babies...

First there is Fred, who is a 10 month old, dark sable male.  He is
literally the most timid, lovey fuzzy that I have ever been a parent to.  He
was quite a lil terror as a baby, (which he still tries to convince me that
he is), in fact my boyfriend complained of his nipping habits and
banshee-like behavior constantly, claiming that he would never be a "good
boy." Well now, he has done a complete 180 on us.  His personality resembles
more that of cat instead a fert.  He is let free run of the house, and only
put in his cage at night to sleep.  He is literally an angel and the baby of
the family.

Next is Faya.  I adopted her from a woman that could no longer take care of
her, a while back.  She said that she thought the name Faya sounded pretty,
but later found out that it means "ugly girl" in Spanish.  But this is soooo
untrue.  Faya is a tiny 1 year old chocolate sable female and sooooooo cute
:o)!!!  But she is definitely not the cuddler type.  But oh does she love to
run and tumble and play and giggle and bounce and dook dook dook!!!  This
girl has unlimited amounts of energy (must be that wholesome T.F.  stuff!!)-
she never gets tired of ransacking the house.  I think that her most
favorite thing to do is climb.  It's so funny to watch her climb onto
things, that I thought were impossible to reach, and run, jump and ~~fly~~
across the room, just barely missing whatever she was aiming for.  Oh, but
that doesn't slow her down.  She just gets right up off her cute lil tush
and starts at it all over again!  Incredible!!  She is Super Ferret!!!  Up
Up and Away!!!  Anyways, besides that, she loves to steal all mommies'
remotes and hide them under the couch (including the cordless phone =P).
Also she would simply die without a raisin or at least one nip of a toe
daily.  Oh, yes, and she is the mission impossible ferret, for being able to
sneak into any cabinet and find a snack that mommy wouldn't approve of.

And lastly, but of course not leastly, there is Zero.  No, I did not name
him either.  He was also another ferret that I adopted sorta as a rescue.
He is a 1 year old cinnamon male.  He has the purdiest face, with dark amber
eyes.  This boy could give kisses for hours!!  He wishes that he could be
the baby, but Fred won't let him, so instead he constantly wrestles with
him, trying to win the title.  They sometimes get a little carried away, in
which mom, has to referee.  Other than that, he loves to do his special head
bob, butt wiggle dance when he plays.  He just can't understand why mom
always shakes her head and laughs a lot when he does this.  Also, he
sometimes assists Faya in their journeys into the cupboards, while Fred is
on the lookout.  He has a special toy(his fave) , a squeaky soccer ball,
that he throws with his mouth, runs over and picks it up and chomps down a
couple times to make the squeaky noise.  He does this over and over and over
again.  Mom can't help but laugh hysterically when he does this.  I guess he
is known as the clown around here.

Anyhoo, that's my zoo.

I Look forward to hearing about all the other fuzzbutt intros and stories!!!
Dooks and Fuzz Kisses to All
              from
Jennifer M. Coyer CVT (a.k.a. FurtMom)
Bill (furdad, and boyfriend)