From:
Melissa Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 20:42:20 -0800
It is with a heavy heart that I post this message.  Three months ago, ferret
math struck and I was able to buy a second female baby.  When we bought her,
she was a nipper, and with work she improved.  Over the last month she has
reverted back worst than ever.  She has taken to sneak attacks mostly on my
husband, but on both of us on occasion.  I love her dearly, but tonight my
husband went to put her to bed, and she laid into him to the bone.  She has
to go.  Neither one of us has the time to work with her to get her passed
the biting, and at this point my husband doesn't care for her at all.  We
live in Las Vegas, Nevada so if anyone would like more information they can
e-mail me.  I am not asking anything for her, except that she go to a loving
home with other ferrets.  She gets along great with my other female.  Her
name is Mandy, and she is about 7 months old.  Please, if anyone in the area
can help, please let me know quickly.  We need to try to arrange a new home
for her this weekend.

Melissa