From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:03:25 EST
As many of you must be sick of hearing by now, the FML's 10th Anniversary
gathering takes place in just a few weeks.  But even if you are unable to
attend you can still "be there" and join in the fun by sending a letter or
a photo or two of yourself and/or your ferrets.

We'll collect all the photos and letters and place them in an album for all
vistors at the gathering to browse.  It would be *wonderful* to "meet" you,
even if by photo or letter.

And...  a vote will be taken for the best photo submitted and the winner
will receive an FML 10th Anniversary T-Shirt!!!

So, please, send in your letters and pictures to:

Bill Gruber
P.O. Box 6179
New York, NY 10150

Please include your email address.

I can't GUARANTEE photos won't get damaged or lost, but I'm sure we'll be
pretty careful with them, so if you'd like your photo returned, please
enclose a self-addressed envelope, stamped would be appreciated, and I'll
return your photo(s) at the end of the gathering.

Thanks -- I can't wait to see some of you!

On a completely unrelated topic, one subscriber mentioned that he'd like me
to remind the FML that not everyone celebrates Christmas.  Not that there's
anything wrong with celebrating Christmas he notes, but he asks that perhaps
we could acknowledge, at least privately to ourselves, that other beliefs
co-exist and that ferrets love us regardless of our beliefs.

Um, OK, I passed it on.

Bill