From:
Anne Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:27:40 EST
I have a free cage for anyone who wants it.  It is not in the greatest
condition, will definitely need a new pan, but it would be a good isolation
cage or spare cage.  It is about 2x3x3 or maybe even a bit bigger (sorry, I
am not at home right now) with several levels.  There are some rusty areas-
like I said, it would be good for a spare cage.  If you want it, you have
to come pick it up.  This one isn't worth shipping.  I am in Central NJ.

With the holidays approaching, I just want to remind those in need of a
ferret sitter that the Fuzztek Shelter does boarding.  Boarding fees help
defray medical bills and other costs.  We are located in Central and
Northern NJ.  We often ask the boarder to make the check out directly to
our vet.  E-mail me directly for details.

Also wanted to put in a few words of praise for the Ferret Store.  These
guys are actually ferret owners!  Their pricing is fair and their service
is excellent.  They have also singularly been the one greatest supporters
of ferret shelters, with everything from outright donations to discounted
items to handling sales of items for SOS with no charge or fee.  No other
large scale retailer can claim all of that.  They have proven their
dedication to ferrets over and over.  On top of that, they are really nice
guys!  I strongly urge all of you FML'ers to support them.  Without all of
us buying from them, they could not continue to help support the shelters.
If you run a shelter, I urge you to get in touch with them and get a supply
of their catalogues.  Everyone that adopts from us gets one.  We have
already circled certain items in it, such as Totally Ferret Food.

-Anne