From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:15:08 -0800
I've tried asking advice from friends...they say put her to sleep...I've
tried asking advice from family...they said put her to sleep.

Noodles will not stop itching.  Her right adrenal is enlarged, and she
has a fluid filled cyst in her liver that's 4x enlarged and growing.
Should I pay $190 for lupron...hopefully it'll stop the itching, and wait
unknowingly for her to show signs of suffering pain and discomfort from
liver failure.  Or knowing her status, let her itch her heart's desire
out, or take the advice of friends and family?  I promise you she cannot
go 5 seconds without itching.  She can't even play a game of chase with
me without stopping to itch.  She'll wake from a dead sleep just to itch.
She itches when she's eating, and when she's drinking.  The only time
she doesn't itch is when she's wrestling with Buckie...then it's every
minute.... we've tried melatonin in the pill form...didn't work.  I just
dont know how I would handle it if i took my friends and family's advice.
Part of me wants to do everything in the world for this little girl, but
the other part of me is reality.  I just dont want to make the wrong
choice.  If you were in my situation, what would you do?  Making about
$220 a week, with about a $100/month insurance and about $50/month gas
and the rest for play/saving/ferrets.  I promise nothing is harder in
life than judging the quality of life.

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /