From:
Jacqueline Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 08:47:08 -0800
It may be too alte already, but QUARANTINE your new kids, especially pet
store ferrets, even if they seem as healthy as they could be!  Last summer
I brought home two adorable pet store ferret babies and immediately
introduced them to my three older ferrets.  Within two weeks, all three
older ferrets had ECE.  One DIED and one developed a chronic intestinal
inflammation that only now is healing.

It was a horrible, expensive (hundreds of dollars, literally), sad month
that I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through.

QUARANTINE is critical.

505 661 4456