From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 16:43:21 EST
Hello Everyone, I wanted to all you ferret folks Ferrets Etc is moving, so
please note the changes at the bottom of this letter.  Address and phone.
We had to buy a new house because our 2 bedroom one is way to small for the
300-400 ferrets a year into the house and the human child I have now.  So
we bought a brand new home, it is almost finished and we will move in.  I
had thought at one point to stop rescue, but I can not I love the ferrets
to much and feel God put me here and gave me this gift of rescue.  But I am
taking the rest of March and all of April off.  SO once we get moved I can
set up and ferret proof the new shelter.  And April 19th I am having major
surgery and will be in the hospital 5 days.  But I hope as of May1st all
will be up and ready for summer.  It is quit a job to move the family and
all the ferrets, plus I have to throw out all our stuff.  We have always
had ECE bad here and no matter how we bleech it never leaves so i am trying
to make a fresh start.  I have had many new cages and litter boxes donated
and now just need, pet carriers, water bottles bad, and toys for the
rescues and them we will be set.  I have to thank one of my club members,
Randy Horton, who when I was pregnant with my son and on complete bed rest
for 9 months and I still crawled and scooted on my butt to do ferret
chores, he came and took ferrets and eventually started his own rescue.
Now Especially Ferrets is up and doing so well and he did a great job.
So now maybe my rescue will not be over flowing.  We both work together
still and he is really helping me during this down time.  After 5 years of
rescue on my own it is great to have big help.  You can contact Randy at
303-343-6460 or on the web www.especiallyferrets.org.  Anyway as of March
25, 1999 look for Ferrets Etc in their new digs,

Ferrets Etc.
Stephanie, Rick & Quentin Sheme
15775 Greenstone Circle
Parker, Colorado 80134