From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:52:55 -0400
Hi there - hugs and dooks to all!

I know that this might be old - I've been stressed out and behind on my
FML readings - but someone had asked for ideas for trophies to give out at
ferret events.  Sorry but I can't recall for the life of me who asked about
this but - I had this image of ribbons instead.  The ribbons would consist
of a Cheweasel, since they're star-shaped, with narrow ribbon tied
decoratively around it.  You could use a small circle of heavy construction
paper (in different colours) to write what the award was for and attach it
to the Cheweasel with the ribbon.

Just a thought ... hope this helps! Take care and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Crew

Georgette Peters                          Nothing is ferret-proof to a
Steacie Science Library                   sufficiently talented ferret.
York University
4700 Keele Street                                     *****
North York, Ontario                                 *********
M3J 1P3                                               *****
(416)736-5084
                                             Dook, dook, bjork, bjork!
e-mail - [log in to unmask]                        - Swedish Ferret