From:
debbie & gerry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 08:55:16 -0500
Hi all ferret- lovers,

I haven't posted in along time, but my two youngest human kids are playing
with 3 of our ferrets in my daughter Christa's room and they are having a
ball.  They were trying to make a tent with a blanket and Thelma, one of our
newest ferret,(we've only had Thelma and Louise and Raz for a little over a
year, our first 3 we've had for 5 yrs.) decided to jump in the middle of the
blanket.  Tent making has been forgotten.  They now have Thelma, Louise
and Raz in the blanket and they are bouncing all over the place.  They are
climbing up the sides and sliding back down, then back up, WEEEEEEEEE and
they slide back down.  They have the blanket tucked inside my daughter's
bureau and they are holding the other sides and bouncing them up and down.
What fun!!!!  The joys of being owned by ferrets.

Deb and her 6 crazy ladies, Snowy, Skittles, Bandit, Thelma, Louise, and =
Raz

Thelma: LOOK OUT BELOW!!!Here I come!!!!!!!!!!
Louise: WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Raz: HEY!!!!!!! Wait for ME!!!!!!!!!