From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:20:45 -0700
Hi everyone,  I don't post often but I had a few questions and comments.
Over the weekend my husband and I went to Erie, PA.  It was our anniversary
so he bought me a new better ferret cage. Can everyone see why I love him!
The only thing I would have liked better was a new ferret, but with taking
care of two sick ones now I guess I'd better not add anymore.  We bought the
cage at PetSmart and the lady was saying that they would like to arrange a
ferret information and possible adoption day in conjunction with the local
ferret rescue.  I was really excited to hear of a ferret rescue in Erie and
would love to know more details if that person reads this list.  By the way,
my condolences to the clerk, she lost one of her ferrets tragically, through
no fault of her own.  It was so good to talk to an informed caring ferret
person.  What a huge difference from the pet store at the mall, Heartland
Pets.  It made me sad to see the poor little ferret with no food, no litter
box and sleeping on wood shavings with no toys or anything.  Do you think a
letter listing some of the mistakes would be any help?  Well, I guess I've
run on long enough.  I'll cover more stuff another time.

Laurel and the fuzzies