From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:26:37 -0500
In helping another FMLer find a new fuzz, I came across a gentleman in NC
that has a young ferret he wants to sell.

He is asking $50 for ferret and cage or $30 for ferret alone.  He reports
he has only had the ferret for a month and the ferret was about a month
when he purchased him from a pet store.  I am in PA, so I have not seen
the fuzz, and have to take what he says.  The fuzz could be anywhere from
a few months to a year, but is definitely young.

He is described as either a sable or siamese, very friendly, nips only when
playing, is litter trained (?).

If anyone is interested, please email me and we can get more details about
this guy.

Thanks,

Jen and Gang