From:
Toni Dickinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:15:45 EDT
OK The surprise I had wasn't very nice, but not necessarily bad.
Definitely ICKY!  Anyway, I am in the process of turning the closet in
Harley's room/guest room into a hugh cage.  I'm pulling everything out of
the closet and there behind the toy box is a gigantic pile of POOP.  I
couldn't believe my eyes!  Well, I guess Harley did have a hidy hole.  He
just used it as a bathroom instead of a place to hide his toys!  LOL  No
wonder why I haven't been able to get that room to smell better!

Next surprise is, the other night my Husband brought me home a baby girl
ferret!  I was sooo shocked, because I've been wanting another one and
things just keep happening to prevent us from adopting.  (long story)  So
maybe those things were happening because we were meant to have our new
little one?  Anyway, It turned out that a co-worker of his was given a
ferret and decided with in the first couple of weeks that he just wasn't
a good ferret owner and since she is young to find a home for her fast.
The co-worker had seen the pictures of Harley so he thought he would ask
my Hubby.  Of course my husband can never say no to any animal!  I'm glad
about that!  She is the cutest little girl!  She is about 14 weeks old.  I
was able to get her into the Vet the next day and everything seems to be
good.  Considering she is still young I would expect her to nip but she
hasn't nipped any of us.  She is definitely a lover.  She has been
following me everywhere!  We've named her Yoshi.  Yoshi is a chocolatey
sable.  Lastnight my husband and I were talking about how wonderful it is
to have them in our lives.  We definitely feel that two Ferrets isn't
enough and sometime in the near future we will adopt more.  There is
plenty of room in our home and hearts for these little fuzzies!

Sincerely,
Toni and now my two little fuzzies, Harley and Yoshi