From:
"Holender, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 16:28:31 +1200
Hi,

Those of you outside of the greater Wellington NZ area may have missed
the Dominion Editorial of 19th May
http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/index/0,1008,797997a1939,FF.html
entitled "Hands off the ferrets" (I did and no one at work alerted me!!).

It is a scathing / satirical attack on the call to ban domestic pet
ferrets in this country.

For those of you not in NZ and following the issue, it contains a lot of
references to recent local news stories, so may not make a log of sense,
but I'm sure you will get the gist of it!!

Regards,
-David

David Holender
The Open Polytechnic Of New Zealand
+64 (04) 560 5760

Foundation member of Ferret PAWS (NZ) Inc.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Village/9074/