From:
"Meg Carpenter, Chaotic Ferrets" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 19:10:20 -0500
Dear Trish - I was moved to tears by your eloquent and beautiful story of
Mork.  Although Mork shared a realtively short time (to us) with you; his
time was quality time.  I know you enriched the end of his life, and he
found a place in your heart that he will always hold.

God granted you a special gift, Trish, in your love and ability to care for
ferrets.  Those who find the way to your haven are blessed.  Mork may not
have had too good a life before he reached you, but he was granted the best
at the end.

I copy here words from An Eulogy I which I wrote sometime ago - for you
Trish and for all that have recently lost beloved ferrets.  God Bless.

Time slides by so quickly it seems but a moment.  And comes the day I must
leave all that I love.  Whether I am old and tired, or whether I am too ill
to stay, or whether I am accidentally hurt, comes a time to go over the
Rainbow Bridge.  And this is the time I am with all my great soul at the
finest grace, for if I can, I wait before leaving for my loved ones to hold
me close.  If I cannot, I linger close by to make sure they will be be all
right.

When I cross the Rainbow Bridge, cry for me because you must.  But suffer
not that I have gone from you for I never will.  As long as you live I will
be a part of you, and as you carry me in your heart you are forever
connected to my soul.

Remember with joy the days we had.  Remember the spring sunshine and days we
played.  Remember all those special games that only you and I could share.
Remember my dancing with wild abandon at just the sight of you.  Remember
how we cuddled.  And I will know you remember me best when you laugh again
without tears.

And remember that time is but a moment and we will meet again when our souls
are at final peace.

Regards, Meg