From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:44:16 -0400
>From:    Kymberlie Barone <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Florida Shelters - a Visit?
>I just received the following message in our website's guestbook, and
>thought I'd post here to see if anyone would know if there would be any
>shelters (or breeder) in South Florida willing to give a tour to a 13
>year old girl.  Mike Janke - I was thinking of you but I don't have your
>e-mail address.

I'd be happy to try to hook her up with our shelter operator, but do you
know where in Florida they will be traveling?  Her message said "...south
to florida" not South Florida, and it's a pretty long state.

If you want to send me her e-mail address via e-mail, I'll be happy to
contact her.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* A 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation
*
* Visit our shelter's web site:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC