From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 02:15:17 EDT
Hi all,

Today, Aug 21st a sweet boy was found in south Boise, Idaho.  About 10 am
he walked into a ladys house.  She wasn't sure what it was but her husband
indetified it as a ferret and told her not to touch it cuz it might bite.
Ahhh so....well they called me and said that they thought that they had a
ferret and didn't know what to do with it.  When I got there, of course, I
picked him up and gave him a love and got a kiss for my trouble.  The gal
was surprised that I could pick him up and then asked if she could hold him.
Guess what..........instant want!!!!  I told her that we would have to wait
2 weeks and try to find his Mom and Dad.  If we didn't find them I would
teach her how to take care of him.

I didn't say what color he is or how old he is so that the people who lost
him can identify him to get him back.

Thanks for any help I might get

Dooks and war dances from the crazy 8 + one who wants his Mom
Gay