From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 09:26:04 -0500
When my little one got out, not only of the huge area where she was running,
but made it under three other doors before being found in the downstairs
neighbor's bedroom trash can.  He then promptly put her outside assuming she
was some type of wild animal...don't even get me started.

Loki then managed to cross two very heavily trafficed roads and the campus
green space (where I would take her for walks) before "knocking" on an
animal loving person's window asking to be let in.

I was in shock when I found out how far she had gone.  I believe the only
thing that kept her safe when crossing the roads was that she is terrified
of the noise a car makes.  So the roads must have been totally empty.

Glad that the little lost one was reunited with is family.

chris and Loki