From:
CJ England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:03:24 +0800
Hi all,

I didn't respond to this at first 'cause I have just started using this
about a month ago.  I was using Sheppard's and Greene which cost 17.99 for
5 pounds.  In Spokane, Washington, I can get a 25 pound bag of Mazuri for
around 25.00.  Since I have 4 of my own furchildren, and will soon be
fostering others, I need to buy GOOD food for as inexpensive as possible.

As I compared the two across, (My thanks to Tracy at Ferret Rescue of
Spokane for suggesting this) I found that Mazuri was not only compareable,
but far better in most aspects than the Sheppard and Greene.  As I said, I
have only been using this for about a month, but I have already seen an
increase in energy, (as if they needed it <sigh>) and a healthier coat on
all four of my babies.  One I had to switch over gradually, and that took
awhile, but the others had no problem.  I would be interested in any
information regarding this too.  I can share what I have seen, but would
also love to here from others.

CJ with KoKo, Kapu, Sugar and Bearatito
Sweets to the Sweet Rabbitry and The Zoo Crew