From:
CJ England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:38:19 +0800
Dear FML  friends,

First I want to thank everyone who responded to my question about the
ferret calendars.  I got the info needed.  You are a great bunch!

I am writing today to thank everyone who contributed to the surgery that is
needed for Miss Momma, the ferret in Spokane.  Tracy found it really hard
to ask for help, and those who responded showed her just how much we all
can care.

I am a volunteer at the shelter, and can testify to the care that Tracy
gives all the ferts in her charge.  She doesn't just care for them, she
loves them.  Even the tough to handle kids get her very special touch.
I have know Tracy for almost a year now, and respect her a lot.  She has
taught me so much about being owned by ferrets that  would have taken me
forever to learn on my own.  As my Nana would say, "She is GOOD people."

Miss Momma could still use our help.  Money is still needed so the little
sweetie can get the surgery before it is too late.  I know it is a tough
time of year, and Tracy wouldn't want anyone to short themselves
needlessly, but if anyone can help, I know how much she and Miss Momma
would appreciate it.

I have included  Tracy's letter that explains what Miss Momma's problem
is, and the addresses to send the money to.  I thank each and everyone
of you who can give even a little so this ferret can have a Merry
Christmas too!

Love and best wishes for a Merry Christmas...

CJ along with KoKo, Kapu, Sugar Baby, and Bear    Remembering YumYum,
Ashes and Snickers waiting at the bridge