From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 19:10:49 -0400
By now **almost** everyone who won in the auction should have received a
note from me.  There are a few people who bid on Rainbow Bridge Prints and
also some of the items from Bob and Kitty, who I will write to this weekend.
If you bid on something other than RB prints or Bob and Kitty's items
(hammocks and bag holders) and have not heard from me yet, please let me
know.  Also, if you have not yet rec'd any item from either auction 1 or 2,
can you please let me know.  I have heard from a few people, but if you
still haven't rec'd something, can you please write me again.

Thanks very very much!
Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom