From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 22:07:51 -0400
Ok folks....I have a little girl and boy that are whole and I don't know
how to tell when she is in heat...obviously from what I have read it is
VERY important to know...How do I tell?  I plan to get her fixed, but
cannot do so yet.  And does anybody have any easy cures for carpet
shredding?  My boy just wants to get out the door and digs and digs.  The
carpet is ruined by my door, but I still need to curb him.  Soon he will
dig all the way to the lower floor!  Thanx!

Ryan
Reiko (But Gran'ma, I just wanna keep my nails manicured!)
Nino (When do I get a date, huh??)
Fester (Nobody has asked ME if I am into this breeding thing!)