Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:20:40 -0500
There are only 4 RIPPLE Effect sleepsacks left to sell before the
drawing! wont you please buy one to help reach the goal of 40 total..
all proceeds from sale of these special sacks goes to South Shore
ferret care shelter in MA - once the goal is met - there will be an
announcement asto when the Drawing for the 10 pc "MONKEY BUSINESS"
bedding set by www.littlefeetferretbedding.org will be drawn. Only
people who have purchased a sack will be entered and the more sacks
you buy the more enteries..

read about what we are doing to help this special shelter:
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1588790>

also I have listed a $32.00 gift basket on Ebay and will be listing
many more ready to go for sale. This one includes : a beautiful all
fleece cuffed sleepsack, matching hammock ,crocheted egg toy & TF
treats; all set in a Woven basket , cello wrapped and tied with a bow
and includes a gift card with your message.

go to:
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

bless all,
Rose