Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 21:05:18 -0500
Hey, everyone-Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I posted a couple
weeks ago about a pair of ferrets a woman "found in her yard". No one
has come forward to claim them. I unfortunately am at my limit
(actually over it-but let's not go there!) and as much as I'd LOVE to
keep these two, I really cannot. They are a sweet pair of Marshall's
girls. 1 about 2-3 yrs, the other about 1-2. Plan on getting pics of
them on my FB page in the near future. If you are in the Western NY
area (Buffalo) and could give these girls a forever home, please e-mail
me. I can hang on to them where I work for a little while, but the boss
is already hounding me!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. Would definitely like to see
them go together.

Happy Holidays to all!

Amy F.