Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 10:44:49 -0800
As some of you may remember, my new landlord said I couldn't have my
babies. So, I searched for months to find someone to foster them until
I found a new place.

I found a woman who would take them in. I checked her references and
did a home check. I kept in contact with her. I visited every week. I
bought their food, toys and anything else they needed.

I called and told her I had to go to Ohio as an emergency came up. She
said that was fine and she'd see me when I got back.

As soon as I got back I tried to call her, the phone was disconnected.
I didn't think anything of it, these things happen all the time. I got
in my car and drove over to her house.

When I pulled in the driveway there was a moving van. I asked the first
person I seen, what was going on. He told me that the woman who lived
there was moving and they were there to pack everything up.

I rush inside to talk to her. She was no where to be found and neither
were my precious babies. I got a letter in the mail a few days
later.Here's what it said:

Dear Karen,

I realize this is a shock to you. I couldn't bring myself to say this
is in person. But I am not coming back to Wisconsin and therefor I will
also not be returning your ferrets. I have come to love them too much
to let them go back to you. I know you love them very much. But, I just
can not let them go.

I sent this from Madison so you would not know where I am. I could not
bare to let them go. I hope that some day you will forgive me for this.
But I feel it is what is best for me.

Sincerely,
S[.]