From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:28:37 -0400
That should read as quality food of any type OF your own choosing,
not or.

Apologies if I have any further typos that alter meaning so I request
your understanding while neigther of my eyes work right. After a large
invasive surgery like I had to one eye which has moved into advanced
glaucoma despite appropriate care through the years BOTH eyes can
change, as they did in my case, but until the healing is complete,
which takes months, and then the meds are stopped long enough, too,
it is not possible to measure accurately and change lenses.

Anyway, I meant what I said, and I know that all of us have people we
do not read. Years ago Steve and I were talking with a person who had
never met us and who had a small ferret shelter in a pet store, yes for
adoption, and Steve asked her if she had seen Sukie Crandall's posts.
Well, she went into how the technical vocabulary I use caused her to
skip my posts, without her know I am me. Steve and I glanced at each
other and then broke out into gales of laughter. The young lady was
so sweet and kind so it just felt funny. Everyone gets skipped by
some people for whatever reasons those people find suit them best
personally, and that how it should be, so just as there are other
reaasons, too, like my vocabularyfor some, people should also feel
free -- if they want -- to just skip the posts of people who bully,
or twist words, or create rumors, or any combination of those
disrespectful things.