Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:35:31 EDT
Animal Shelter Makeover Contest - ZooToo House. Look what i found going
through my e-mails and looking through the ASPCA site. This would be
great for many of you guys. then we FML members can vote for your
shelter!

Also i was looking through the winners of the ASPCA Spay Day photo
contest and there was a sweet little ferret named Tommy who got an
honorable mention. He is from Las Vegas and his owner is Julie.
Congrats if you are a member!

Good luck to any shelter moms and dads who enter the makeover context
too. Be sure to let us know on here if you enter!!!!!!!

[Moderator's note: No link was provided, but this looks right:  BIG]
<http://www.hsus.org/pets/pets_related_news_and_events/earning_points_for_shelters_121407.html>