Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 20:35:37 EDT
http://www.zootoo.com/makeover/

Sorry as usual I messed up on my note about the shelter makeover
contest. I sometimes can get a link on an e-mail and sometimes I can't.
Thanks BIG for the help! Well hope this one works. I typed it so I hope
I didn't mispell anything. It does look ok to me.

Here is the link for the winners of the spca spayday pet contest: too
http://multimedia.hsus.org/slideshows/spayday/contest_2008/

Hope I did this right this time. next I have to learn to put my photos
on here. I have the cutest pics of my mini Chihuahua, Bella Mia,
playing with Gracie Girl, the ferret.

Oh, I forgot.! Tonite I am watching the old Ten Commandments movie
made in 1956 with Yul Brenner. There was ferret mention. Yul Brenner,
who plays Moses, said something about " ....a rats ears and a ferrets
nose"...." I didn't get it all but ...were there Ferrets in the
pharoahs houses of Egypt? They have quite a history!