From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 1995 12:31:15 EST
Hi!!
I cried when I heard the MD baby was killed. I'm doing
what you said about calling organizations and getting
involved!!! I live in NC. I can't believe they'd kill
a perfectly healthy baby ferret for absolutely no
reason!! With all the evidence, there was no reason to
do it. All these people lose their babies due to
sickness and age and would do anything to keep them
well. This healthy baby's life was wasted!!! I hope the 12
year old girl is doing okay. I wish her the best.

After getting this newsletter the past two weeks, I
want to open my own shelter!! I want to help all the
pets that need it. Unfortunately, I live in a one-bedroom
apartment. I'm getting my second ferret soon and maybe
more - from shelters or unkeepable ones people have.

Meanwhile, I'll support the ferret groups around here
and do my best to make ferrets healthy and happy.

Thanks for posting THE RAINBOW BRIDGE. I want to see
all my old pets again --and WILL!!!

Stacy & Harold (Mommy, when is the new ferret coming?)