From:
Tallyho129 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 21:49:44 EST
One factor is here too that ....the people who are in the assemblymans
district need to remeber this when it comes election time as well.  Make
sure you pass it on to everyone, vote this guy out!!!  We are now in CA as
well, we miss our fuzzies terribly as we didnt bring them.  We would like to
get them out here or get other ones but we cant because of people who are
ignorant to the facts.  Our hearts go out to you Pat and to Rocky.