From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:06:07 -0600
Hi Everyone!

The date has been set, mark your calendars, pack your bags and get ready to
travel!

The Mid Mo Mini FML-Anniv.  Party will be held on November 8-9 in Columbia,
Missouri.

I don't have a lot of activities planned as of yet, outside of eating,
drinking, and yakking.  But anyone is welcome to come.  I will gladly put
you up in my house, there is available floor space.  You are welcome to come
on Friday is that is easier and stay a day later if needed.

I am shooting for the biggest get together on Saturday afternoon, figuring
this will be the easiest for most folks to attend.  I have had threats, er
ah, promises of mass quantities of ferrets descending from St.  Louis, so it
could be quite a sight!  And folks, I am talking upwards of 40 ferrets when
you add mine!!

Let me know if you would like to come and I will gladly send directions and
my phone number.  I am hoping that a lot of us crazy folk will get together
and have a good time.

Maggie Mae and the Mid Missouri Mustelid Mob of Madness!

[Moderator's note: Hope someone takes pix/videos to sho at the 10th
anniv. party!  BIG]