From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 22:37:14 -0700
Hi, there, we bought two little ferrets from Path Valley breeders recently.
First, I called Path Valley farm and nice lady saggested we will meet at
Kennedy Airport at 11 pm.  Saturday.  We went there, waited for 1 hour but
they did not show up.  She promiced to have about 150 babies shipment.  When
we came home I found a massage on the ansvering mashine that they will be 2
hours later.  In two weeks I called Long Island pet store and they just got
about 200 baby ferrets from Path Valley farm.  We came there and could not
choose around 200: they were so quuute!  They were about 4-6 weeks of age.
I think he same people say here in FML about MF practice (early selling,
neuturing, etc.) is true about Path Valley.

But, finally we bought there a girl and a boy and they are healthy, now 12
weeks old and beautiful.  They are so different: Jake is a little bear,
likes to be held, but nips noses sometimes.  Snowflake is like a fire, tooo
much energy, stealing everybodies food.  They nipped a little at first, but
now they are much better.  Both black sables.  About food in NYC.  World of
Pets on 86 street& Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn has 8 in 1 food, snacks,
vitamins, Ferretive, Ferrotone.  Also they have MF food.  Pet's World on
Brighton Beech has less variety, but still has 8 in 1.  Totally Ferret
aviable in Long Island store, where we bought them: 239 Sunrise Highway,
Rockville Centre, NY 11570.  t.(718)343-4141, (516)764-0125.

Vicky.