From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:59:16 -0700
Someone posted an email that identified Weaver and Kelly with the bad guys
in the KODO case.  My understanding was that they were the only two on the
Michigan Supreme Court that supported KODO and wanted to reverse the order
of the trial judge.  If that is the case, they should not be sent a nasty
gram but a heartfelt thank you.  Speaking of which I personally handwrote
(which is saying something because my handwriting is lousey) a thank you
letter to each official on our side and put it on Jeanne Carley's great
ferret notecards.  The people that I think we should thank are Weaver,
Kelly, Griffin, and Senator Dingell.  I also sent a note on ferret
stationary to Gov Engler telling him (nicely) that he was derelect in his
duty by not stepping in.  After all, we pay him the big bucks to exercise in
JUDGEMENT and consider the FACTS, neither of which he is capable of doing.
I also plan to write to Fitzhugh,Chrysler,and Caprathe but have not figured
out how to make my point without sounding angry or calling names.

[MS]