From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 12:40:55 -0400
I am appalled by the mentality of these activists that think by releasing
ranch raised animals into the wild .Do they think that starving to death
or death by dehydration is humane?I don't!  Even when these spineless
activists release ranch raised mink into the wild they will die from the
above mentioned.When they get released in the UP.SO.A. they do not set up
feral colonies.Like the poor 500 mink that got released in NO.H. on June
14th they will in fact die ,a slow painful death.According to the Fur
Commission there are no feral colonies of ranch raised mink or ferrets on
the east coast of the U.S.A..Maybe we should take away the activists food &
water and see how long the last.Besides who or what gives the activists
the right to choose a persons profession ?I am sure that if we the public
looked into the activists professions & lives we could in fact find alot
of skeletons in there closets.No I do not condone animal cruelty on any
level., nor do I,or anyone else have the right to choose a persons
profession.