From:
Todd Cromwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 00:23:58 -0700
In nineteen and ninety seven took a little trip
along with Wright n' Carley teaching Cal to get a grip
We took some information and we took some Deborah Jeans
and we fought Cal Fish and Gamers in the Sacrament' Valley

Our ferrets danced and spun and the Gamers kept a' comin'
wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
Explained once more and they began a' runnin'
Along with Health Department 'cause their logic failed to show

T. Eckart said we could take 'em by surprise
If we put the other critters in perspective with their lies
We showed them bite statistics on the dogs and cats to quell
the fears that Constantine had spewed in the Health study from Welllll,

We ran through feral kitties and we ran through feral burros
We ran through the bushes where the feral rabbits go
We couldn't run so fast that coyotes couldn't catch us
Because we're the ferrets that you tamed so long ago

We grabbed the rabies studies and we fought another round
brevity or lack of shedding showed a quarantine was sound
We filled their heads with surveys show'ng humane societies kind --
'cause they knew domestic ferrets wouldn't put them in bind

Our ferrets danced and spun and the Gamers kept a' comin'
wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
Explained once more and our bill kept on a' runnin'
Through the Calif Senate to the desk of Goveno'

Todd Cromwell III, WA State, Dors and Seldon