From:
rose german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:32:27 -0400
RE:  King Noah's Ferret Faire
on Sunday, October 15th at AmVets Post 79, Natick, MA from 11AM to 4PM.

We have been informed by the Vendor coordinator that this year's Faire
will be allowing only 501(c)3 shelter operators to have Vendor tables
to raise funds .

Shelters are at capacity picking up ferrets left and right, somewhere
between 62 and 65 for the summer alone.  Please be sure to visit the
tables and do what you can to help support them.

We will not be attending as a vendor due to being a self supporting home
for permanent former rescues and not considered a 501c3 shelter.

To those not able to attend and looking for our awesome bedding- please
click the link below and you can also link to our Ebay auctions.
Proceeds Benefit the needs of many former rescues we have taken in
and provide a permanent lifelong home for.

Thanks and hugs from Rose and the Gang of 26 @ LFFR

website: www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/

ebay: www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding